1. Emily Ley Planners and All Things Office-y. Looking at Emily's website makes my heart beat faster. It's been awhile since I've used a real planner, and I think when the 2016 ones go on sale on September 9th, this is going to be the year. Also, if you watch the video - color-coding with washi tape? #Brilliant.
2. Periscope. In the last week or two, all my favorite bloggers joined Periscope at the same time, because they all said that their favorite bloggers had just joined. So, I joined too, although I have no intention of making any videos, I love watching the live videos from my favorite bloggers and being able to comment and participate in the discussion live. If you're on Periscope, I've really enjoyed watching Hilary Rushford of Dean Street Society and Gretchen Saffles of Life Lived Beautifully.
3. Grace in Style. I recently found this blog through Instagram. We share a passion for ethical fashion and Jesus, and she also writes about food and traveling - and takes beautiful photos.
4. 31 Bitsies. 31 Bits is the ethical jewelry company empowering people to rise above poverty, making stunning pieces out of rolled paper. They recently launched Bitsies, kid-sized jewelry, to teach kids about the world and how they can change it for the better.
5. Modern Burlap. Another Instagram find, I cannot tell you how much I want some of their muslin swaddle blankets. Especially this blanket, and this one. Plus, they have an option to add on a one-for-one, so for and extra $10, a blanket will be donated to someone in need.
What have you found lately? Share it with us in the comments below!