Piece by piece, I've pulling together a vision for our bedroom. I've collected lots of ideas on Pinterest, but none seemed to incorporate all the elements I had in mind. Then I found Emily's house. Not only do I love her fashion sense, but I fell in love with her house. Each room is the perfect blend of simplicity, comfort, and style. I wish I could just move in!
Cupcakes and Cashmere house on Style Me Pretty
But since that would be awkward, I'll have to just take inspiration from it.
- I love the soothing gray on the wall. I'd probably opt for a light blue, but I'd consider gray if there was enough natural light in the room.
- I love the gray, white, and yellow color scheme. I'd swap out the yellow for aqua or mint.
- I love the sheepskin rug. It would totally be worth getting out of bed in the morning to be able to put my feet on that.
- I love the white picture frames on the wall. For a while, I wanted to do something very similar, except with some words in the frames, like this.
- I love the white furniture and bedspread. I'm a big fan of Scandinavian style, with some French country accents. I loved our old white bedspread, but I didn't love drycleaning it. The machine washable gray one we have now is more practical for us.
Based on what I love about that bedroom, I put together my own version: