As I wrote Goodbye 2012, I scrolled through all of the pictures I uploaded to this blog over the last year. So many represented significant moments from last year, I decided to take a trip down memory lane with 12 of my favorite pictures.
1. My epic Goodwill haul last January. $42 for an estimated value of $385!
2-3. Mexico! I took so many pictures of our missions trip in March, but these are two of my favorites.
One of the teens gives a girl a high five while playing jump rope.
Colors and patterns galore at the market.
4. I graduated in May!
This is the closest I am to not squinting in all of the pictures.
6. Rachel's wedding! I don't know what was so funny to me in this picture, but it cracks me up.
|Photo by Simpson Studios Photography LLC|
7. When I took my clothing challenge, I shot this picture of my only pair of shoes for the month, my TOMs. They remind me of the challenge every time I put them on.
7. We went to Epcot! It completely blew my mind.
8. Anita's wedding! I got to sing, and design the invites and programs. It was a great day!
|I couldn't find her photographer's name, but just know that this picture was not taken by me.|
9. I hand embroidered this, and I love it.
10. I made a blizzard of blessings, one for each day of December.
11. I made a sweater pillow!