1. Embellish your gifts with Recycled Paper Flowers from How About Orange.
|How About Orange|
2. You'll discover loads of ideas in this post for Eco-friendly and Green Gift Wrap from Simple Mom.
3. Brown paper packages are my favorite, so I'm definitely going to use some of these ideas from A Pair of Pairs.
|A Pair of Pears|
4. Add these DIY Adorned Glittered Clothespins from Creature Comforts to your gifts for a touch of sparkle and whimsy.
5. For a limited time, you can purchase reusable gift wrap like this at a reduced price from Pure Citizen! Chewing the Cud's reusable gift wrap is handmade, organic, fair trade, and vegan. And also, beautiful.
How do you creatively wrap Christmas presents? Share your ideas in the comments!