Crafts? Gift lists? Decor? Guests? Regardless of what your Christmas holds, I think you'll find the following articles helpful!
- A Christmas Planner by eighteen25. Keep your to-do lists all in one place, and make time for all your Christmas traditions with this handy planner you put together yourself.
- Christmas Craft/DIY Round Up from Scribbles 'n Things: A lengthy list of links to all the festive craft projects you could wish for!
- Preparing for the Holidays by Newlywed's Bliss: budgeting, making decisions about where to celebrate, what traditions to participate in, and a housecleaning guide...all to help you get ready. And not to be self-promoting, haha, but it is written by yours truly.
- 5 Tips for Avoiding Mistakes in Holiday Entertaining from the Reluctant Entertainer.
- Handmade Christmas Gifts from Better Homes and Gardens. I love the coffee sleeves!
- 100 Ideas of Christmas Wonderful from Design Dazzle.
- Free Advent Resources and Devotionals from Only a Breath.
- Festive Freebies from Yesterday on Tuesday. Free Christmas cards and printable decor.
By the way, I'm working on a little Christmas gift, from me to you! If you haven't yet, head to the facebook page and share your favorite Christmas song! Everyone who answers the question will get a gift from me!